Dr. Devaraj, M.A. Ph.D.
M. Delphin Devaraj, M.A, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil
Dr. D. Dev Anand, MBA, MHRM, LL.B, Ph.D
Dr. D. Johny Christopher, MBBS, MS(General Surgery)
Our vision is to be the best college of nursing in the state, region and nationally recognized for its excellence through improving the teaching through integrating research and practice. Our motto is Consistency, Competency, and Compassionate towards nursing education and practice.
The mission of our AVCON is to shake the future of nursing practice through Education service and research. Our goal is develop nurses who are dedicated to excellence and leadership ship through innovative bachelorette, Masters, doctoral and other nursing programs.
Institution believes in “Participation in uplifting health and healthcare delivery system in India by preparing professional nurses who are capable of delivering quality nursing care with the comprehensive approach considering the physical, mental, social and spiritual well being of the individual / family, in the hospital or community, regardless of social, economical, ethnic and religious differences”.
The faculty acknowledges that “The Professional nurse has the capacity to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of the people in the community and to participate in the administration of nursing service and education, which contributes for the total development of students to maintain highest standards in their professional and personal lives”.
The Faculty recognizes that education is a lifelong learning process, which motivates students’ desire to augment knowledge, skill and attitude through Continuous Nursing Education and enables students to be Self directive and responsible citizens.
- To acquire the knowledge and the ability to assess health status, identify nursing needs. Organize and execute nursing care to individuals, families and communities relating to primary, secondary and tertiary care in different settings like hospital, urban and rural communities, industries, educational institutions and national and international organizations.
- To identify her role and participate as a member of health team in health care delivery system of our country.
- To demonstrate leadership qualities in management and administration of Hospital, nursing service and nursing education.
- To demonstrate skill in interpersonal relationship and communication between members of health team, superiors, clients and their families.
- To practice ethical value in their personal and professional life for democratic living and personal discipline.
|G.O. :||G.O. (Ms) No. 153||Dated: 26.05.2009|
|TNC :||Ref No: 5665/NC/2010||Dated: 27.07.2010|
|INC :||Certificate No: 18-29/5989- INC